Indoor Arena: (currently 22mx55m)
- Fibre and Sand Surface
- Judge's Box
- Public Address / Sound System
- Tiered Seating for 50 People
- Secretary's Area
- NEW! Mirrors for training
Outdoor Arena: (currently 20mx50m)
- Post and Railed with Sand Surface
- Large Hardstanding Car/Lorry Parking
Outdoor Arena Prices
- Full Day hire of whole venue (8am-6.30pm, including use of show jumps, judges box and sound system): £250+VAT
- Full Day hire of indoor arena (8am-6.30pm, including use of show jumps, judges box and sound system): £200+VAT
- Hire of Indoor Arena - 1 Hour (including use of schooling jumps, no restriction on number of horses): £25 inc vat
- Hire of Indoor Arena - 1/2 Hour (including use of schooling jumps, no restriction on number of horses): £15 inc vat
- Hire of Outdoor Arena - 1 Hour (including use of lights): £12 inc vat
- Hire of Outdoor Arena - 1/2 Hour (including use of lights): £7 inc vat
- Arena hire 1 hr (full lights) £32
Arena hire 1hr (half lights) £25
CONDITIONS OF HIRE
- It is our aim to try and keep the costs of hiring our facilities at a reasonable rate without lots of additional extras. Therefore we ask the hirer/s to abide by the following conditions to help us achieve this.
- Private hire. we will hire by the hour or half hour but ask that the hirer has vacated the arena at the end of their time to allow the next people to enter. Please make sure the arena is skipped out and car park and leave the arena as found.
- Clubs etc hiring the arena/s are required to place a 25% non-refundable deposit.
- Barguse are not responsible for any loss or damage to persons, animals, vehicles or equipment whilst on the premises.
- Clubs/societies/persons hire the premises at their own risk. Clubs must hold public liability/third party liability insurance which we may ask to see.
- We ask that lorries/trailers are not mucked out into the car park/hedges. Failure to leave the premises clean will result in an additional £25 charge being levied on clubs/societies who fail to clean up after their competitors.
- Please leave the premises as clean as possible.
- All damages/breakages must be reported and paid for.
- All riders must wear approved head and footwear whilst mounted on the premises.
- Hirer/s are restricted to using only the areas that they have hired.
- Clubs/societies (subject to permission) may set up their courses/dressage boards prior to the event. However we ask that you only use half the arena lights whilst doing so. The lights are extremely expensive to run and co-operation in keeping their use to a minimum when possible will help keep future hire costs down.
We thank all hirer/s for their understanding and co-operation.
Terms and conditions Arena Hire please print
Contract of hire for Arena please print